Saturday

Twitterpated Thank You


I never have enough thank you notes, so I got on a roll and made several of them using Twitterpated. The blue table cloth doesn't show them to their best advantage, but sometimes that's the compromise - get it done with the readily available tools (like a blue sheet/tablecloth) or wait another week and have a better setting.

The stamp set is CTMH Thoughtful Seasons. If I'm ever stranded on a desert island and can only save one stamp from the ship before it goes down, I will try to save Thoughtful Season. It's the best all-purpose stamp set CTMH sells. It includes sentiments and images for all occasions (most occasions) I'll try and salvage some markers, scissors, adhesive, and a paper packet from that sinking ship, and use my isolation to accomplish some of my paper crafting goals. Wouldn't be lovely to arrange a good stranding?

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment