Wednesday

CTMH Jingle: The Creation Continues

This paper has certainly captured my imagination. The above card was inspired by Paper Cupcakes. It required quite a bit of "stuff" to make. The tag and holly leaves are Cricut, the embossing is Cuttlebug (of course) candy cane- Sizzix. The edge punch is Fiskars, paper is CTMH Jingle, the snow flake is CTMH Dimensional Elements - Flurry; stamp - CTMH Say it in Style.





I know I've seen a card similar to this somewhere - but I can't find it anywhere. So, if it looks like something you've made, send me an email and I'll give you credit. This one was really simple.
I know what you're thinking: "who has time to embroider their Christmas cards?" Honestly, it took less than three minutes and the embroidery floss from CTMH matched EXACTLY. Besides, when your friends and loved ones see that you've embroidered on the cards, they will think you're a rock star and they will forever consider you the Crafting Queen. (Martha Stewart, move over)
Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment