Wednesday

Gift Box


CTMH's Silhouette might be my favorite paper pack. It can be formal, but it also lends itself to a vintagy feel; which is what I was after with these cards. The stamp set is CTMH's Joy Forever and the "ribbon" is a Martha punch.

Computer issues have left me feeling crabby, so I needed an easy project to lift my gloomy mood. I always feel like a rock star after I make a box. Once again, it's the God-like feeling I get when paper bends to my will.






I'm losing that omnipotent feeling... time to make another box.

Happy Crafting!
P.S. I finally found the tutorial for the card box. Try one yourself - it's easy and fun!
<

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! When you get your template up for your box, can you e-mail me? I'm putting your blog into Reader right away.

    You're very crafty-thanks for sharing. Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, thank you for getting that link to me. Appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete