Thursday

Thankful Banner





This took forever to make!

Next time I might include pictures on each of the squares. After the holiday, the squares could be dismantled and added to scrapbook pages. Each of the squares would serve as a frame for the picture on the page. Truthfully, if I spend an entire day on a project, I want it to last long enough for many generations of progeny to enjoy.

The banner took several hours to complete, but they were such happy hours. Sometimes I feel a little sad as summer winds down and this project helped me transition from summer nostalgia to enthusiasm for the next season.

The product list is far too long and I won't even bother to include everything. Most of the products are CTMH. I tried to use up bits and pieces of retired embellies that I've been hoarding.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment