Baby Album

I put these pages together last week. I only had a couple of pictures of the new arrival and they were grainy because they were emailed to me, so I used removable adhesive on the photos. The parents can replace them with better photos later.

Using the supplies I already own continues to be a key component of my budget plan. For this project I used up paper from several different kits including K and Company and CTMH. I also had a beautiful pink suede album that was perfect for the project.

This is the last page in the book. The pictures go on the tags. I wasn't sure if the parents would know that so I did one picture to get them started. Now that I'm looking at photos of the layouts, I see some improvements to make. This one needs three flowers on the ribbon. Off I go to make improvements before shipping this off.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layouts. Thanks for sharing. Patti Jacobs