Friday

Faux Burning Technique



This card is for the Faux Burnt Edge technique challenge at SCS. It was also an excuse to use CTMH's Make It Count and Tim Holtz's Journey stamp set - both of which I absolutely had to have, and yet they sat unused for many months.

I love, love, love vintage collage, but I've had very little success with it. Maybe I'm missing the collage gene. I worked at this one for quite a while and then decided it was simply finished.

I spent my morning lurking in the attic hoping to find a fresh perspective or new inspiration for living. Who knows what I was looking for - I just know to be somewhere different when where I am feels dusty. The attic was certainly dusty, but dusty in a new way. It was a fresh dusty.

What I found were more pictures, which means more scrapbooking, which means I have something fun to do this afternoon.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous. I love all the vintage images on the card. It fits well with the burnt edges challenge. Just stopping by to visit my followers today. Hope you have a wonderful day! Great card.
    Carol
    www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete